Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zoo Bound!

We went to the Central Park Zoo today  per Sarah's request. Now that she's older and more aware she's been asking question's and we have been answering the best we can. You can prepare yourself for the trip, the surgery, and the unrest but it's hard to answer the "why" questions. Today went well though, we just kept her busy so she didn't have time to think about it so much, good thing we're in such a busy city with plenty to do. The hardest part would be the looks people give and the restraint required to ignore it. I have to remind myself that if I react badly Sarah will think something is wrong with her. My flesh and my heart faileth; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever (Psalm73:26)
God is good!

1 comment:

Susan sanchez said...

God bless your beautiful little girl! She is precious! Thank you for posting the blog.