Thursday, October 7, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

This morning I got up and made bacon,egg,and cheese bagels. I asked Sarah if she wanted one and she said "no daddy I want some pizza" well we had a slice in the fridge so Sarah had a very healthy breakfast.Ha.
She is feeling good with just a little bit of pain from the stitches. Here are a few pictures from this morning. The red area on her face is from the fraxil laser and it's shiny because it's slathered with bacitracin ointment.
God is good.


1 comment:

Megan Gliebe said...

I just wanted to tell you that I have been reading your blog updates since almost the beginning and they are so inspiring. I do an in home day care and my first child I started to look after has hemangioma. I gave her mother the link to your blog as well, and it is so reassuring to read somebody else's experiences with similar situations.


Thank you so much for keeping me updated on Sarah's progress, as well as your positive outlook on everything-- it really helps put a light in this dark world!