Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hope and Prayer

Wanted to update everyone of the current situation. We got to NY just fine today and talked with Ylana which is Dr. Waner's nursing assistant about tomorrow mornings surgery around 3pm. Well we just got a call from her saying that Dr. Waner got something in his eye today and is not sure if he will be operating tomorrow. This is a pretty big deal to us because it will throw off our whole trip to get stitches out next week. I am simply telling you all this so that I could get you to pray for Dr. Waner to be able to do Sarah's surgery tomorrow. Hopefully God willing the Dr. will be ok and everything will go as planned I will update tomorrow with the good news or not so good news. God is good

2 comments:

sgribb02 said...

Chuck,

I am sorry to hear that Dr.Waner has hurt his eye. However, I know who we serve and I know it is going to all work out,because His word says so! I have also raised your petitions to the creature!
Hope to see you all soon.

In Christ,
Steve :-)

Jn. 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Anna C. said...

Looking forward to hearing the updates, after Sarah's surgery.
You are on our hearts and mind.

Many blessings...In Christ we trust, Pastor Eric and Anna Cook